CJS have the capability to provide
technical support to the nuclear and power generation industries,
covering a wide range of disciplines and functions. In providing
these services CJS are able to call upon a coordinated team
of engineers and consultants with many years' experience
gained in the design, construction and operation of power
A number of 'call-off' support contracts have
been completed for clients within these industries, including:-
- Design of various 'remote operation'
inspection equipment, such as manipulators, cameras, lifting & handling
devices, together with their attendant support structures
(with seismic design considerations)
- Teams of 3D CAD mechanical modellers supporting specific projects, either in-house or on-site.
- General support to Plant Engineering
Divisions on structural & mechanical
design, draughting & tracing tasks such as site
surveys, plant layout, enquiry drawings, schedules,
- Pipe work surveys and layout of new
schemes, and weld identification assignments for reactor
associated pipe work.
- Clients include most of the UK based power generation companies including EDF Energy, British Nuclear Group, E-On, RWE Npower and BNFL Ltd.