CJS have the capability to provide technical support to the nuclear and power generation industries, covering a wide range of disciplines and functions. In providing these services CJS are able to call upon a coordinated team of engineers and consultants with many years' experience gained in the design, construction and operation of power station plant and equipment.
A number of 'call-off' support contracts have been completed for clients within these industries, including:-
- Design of various 'remote operation' inspection equipment, such as manipulators, cameras, lifting & handling devices, together with their attendant support structures (with seismic design considerations)
- Teams of 3D CAD mechanical modellers supporting specific projects, either in-house or on-site.
- General support to Plant Engineering Divisions on structural & mechanical design, draughting & tracing tasks such as site surveys, plant layout, enquiry drawings, schedules, schematics.
- Pipe work surveys and layout of new schemes, and weld identification assignments for reactor associated pipe work.
- Clients include most of the UK based power generation companies including EDF Energy, British Nuclear Group, E-On, RWE Npower and BNFL Ltd.